My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Congratulations Bramandon!

My sister and her boyfriend, Brandon, got engaged over the weekend. I found out from an email from Tony, with the subject line: Hell has frozen over.

Nice.

Here's the ring:




They're planning (and hopefully succeeding) to have their wedding the week after Nat and Daorcey's... so I only have to fly back once. I go away for just one summer, and look what happens...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nice looking ring. Hopefully Amanda got her Canadian diamond as discussed when Nicole was puking her guts out at the Hop and Brew.

Nat

2/11/04

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Yup, it's a Canadian diamond. Amanda is convinced they're more sparkley.

2/11/04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home