My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Daorcey is a Dweeb

...but a cool one, at that.

So, in order to win some Star Wars contest, Daorcey did this:






This is why I get homesick. Seriously. I don't know enough fun-crazy people here. You'd think, given I'm at the art school that produced the guy who pushed a nut across England with his nose and called it art, that there'd be more insanity here. But no.

More picks at Nat's lame collection o' photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nisit/

5 Comments:

Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

Good thing no one knows what I look like. Oh-dangit!

10/5/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Ooh, here's some geekiness on my part. Put this: "what is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" into google.

11/5/05

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody says dweeb anymore you drip.

11/5/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Daorcey's boss does! That's what he called him in the "reference" letter for the contest! And if it’s a good enough word for Larry to use, it’s good enough for me.

And who says "drip" anymore, you dweeb?

11/5/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I accidentally deleted the photos. But they'll be back up tonight.

11/5/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home