My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Stockwell!

I spent today moving, which sucks, not only for the obvious reasons, but because it's hella hot today. I've been pack and cleaning all week, but spent a good few hours in the kitchen (and by good, I mean horrible) cleaning the fridge and cleaning up the mess my flatmates made... cleaning. Don't get me started, or I'll rant. (They left behind a massive mess, which was cleaned up by me, Neha and, of all people who shouldn't have to clean but are very nice to do so, Dan.)

Anyways. Was going to throw all my stuff into a cab, but it wouldnt' have fit, so I ended up hiring movers. Kinda costly, but so much easier than hefting all that stuff down the three flights of stairs and playing tetris with it in the trunk and back seat to make it all fit.

But am moved in, mostly, now. My room is huge. I really like the house; I was worried I wouldn't. Stockwell seems like a cool area, too. I spent the afternoon unpacking, with my windows wide open as it's hot, and somewhere down the street a steel drum band (or something) was practicing. Very cool, and perfect music for such a hot muggy day.

Anyways. First round of pictures are here: http://njkobie.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2809329
I say first round, as I haven't taken any pics of my room, as it's full of boxes right now. Of course, I will eventually...

More pics/stories from Ireland to come... I don't have internet right now, so it might be a few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home