My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Flat-warming party

On Friday, the flatmates and I had a flat-warming party. Good times had by all. Or, had by me, and really, that's all that matters.

Pics are here: http://njkobie.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2954520

Quick warning regarding the lameness that is my photo host, Dot Photo: They came up with this feature called "Shows", which are essentially powerpoint slideshows set to music that's lame even to my untutored ears. For some inexplicable reason, they've automatically created default shows for every one of my many albums and put links on the site. So, should you decide you want to view my pictures, don't click on the "Shows" link, just click on the image of the album. Unless, y'know, you want to. It's funny for about three seconds. I should say that Dot Photo are otherwise very good, but I'm not going to bother. I'm that annoyed.

Though maybe check the show for this new set of photos, as I had some fun with it...

Flatmate Peter took some pics too, so I might swipe his camera and upload the good ones. So possibly more to come. Not that you'd neccesarily consider that a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home