My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hotel Nicole, pt 4

Peter and Garth are here (I just heard the recurring sound of one of them knocking my ridiculously-impossible-to-make-work shower curtain rod to the ground again).

On the first night, I took them to Brick Lane -- favourite of all my visitors -- and yesterday night had dinner in the Crypt near Trafalgar Square before heading out to Hoxton for some live music.

Today we're heading off to Stratford-Upon-Avon for some hot Shakespeare action (or is that hot Patrick Stewart action, Natalie?) and coming back to London tomorrow for some more hot Shakespeare action at the reconstructed Globe on the Southbank.

Then they leave, and later that evening, Kris arrives, in Hotel Nicole, pt 5: the Return of Kotarski!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

You damn well know it's hot Patrick Stewart action!

18/8/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home