My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Picnic in the Park

Considering I'm in London (infamous for grey, foggy, wet weather) and given that the past weekend was the May Day Bank Holiday (read: May Long Weekend Number One), the weather was amazingly sunny. Taking advantage of the only slightly damp, +25 day, me and a pile o' friends took the train to Battersea Park for a day of eating, lying about, playing frisbee and rowing around the pond. Armed with food, blankets, a 50p Tesco-bought frisbee, and who knows what else, we set up camp for the day, and had one hell of a good time.



Pictures, of course, are here: http://njkobie.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2416521

And let me just say, frisbeeing (as it shall forthwith be known, rather than "playing frisbee") is one hell of a good workout.

Oh, and let me say... Good posts to come. I've had a busy weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Is that area where we saw the swans and the ugly memorial to Prince Albert ? Jeez it looks green. We don't even have leaves on our trees yet.

4/5/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Nope, that was Kensington Park Gardens, this was south of the river from there.

4/5/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home