My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Shameless Plug

DarNat have followed my totally wicked-awesome lead, and now have their very own blog:

http://canmorewedding.blogspot.com/

I'm not sure why they'd want to publicize such a frightening event, but hey, people are strange.

In other bloggy-news, James has finally started updating regularly again. Don't read if other people's success frustrates you. James, successful? Who woulda thunk it? James, living in sin? Yeah, saw that coming.

Sadly, Tony has not. Damn him.

Edit:

For funniness, read Kris' Liberal and Conservative convention coverage. They start at the bottom (go herald techies, go!). Damn funny stuff, especially the Liberal one.

Liberal: http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgaryherald/q/KotarskiBlog.html
Conservative: http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgaryherald/q/story.html?id=49055354-e3b2-46f1-84d6-549d98798bf6

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

It's not so much publicizing the event as much as delivering info we were unable to put in the invitation.

It's not going to be, "OMG!!! I just got my dressed fitted and I'm so fat. Daorcey's totally not into planning this wedding. I just want to cry. Wahhhh." That's lame.

2/4/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Well: "OMG!!! I just got my dressed fitted and I'm so fat. Daorcey's totally not into planning this wedding. I just want to cry. Wahhhh," might be lame, but it'd be a lot more interesting than: "Got invites printed" and "Am engaged."

You guys are as boring as your blog. But don't worry, your wedding will be more fun. Because I'll be drunk.

3/4/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

Well you might get that sort of comment. I haven't made an appointment to get my dress fitted yet.

5/4/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home