My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bye!

Nat and Daorcey are now on their way home--my room seems so much emptier and bigger now. But, also less smelly. I've got oodles of stuff to post--Paris!--and tons of photos, so I'll try and do them with some sense of order... Over the next two or three days I'll try to get them all up online.

Over the past 10 days, we wandered around Greenwich, went to Central London, did the Zoo, ditched each other (so I could do schoolwork), went to Paris for three days (including a trip to Vimy Ridge), went to Kensignton and saw Patrick Stewart, and saw the Tower of London and St Pauls. It's been a busy week and a half, and I now really need to do school work, hence this procrastination.

Anyways. I now have more photos up from their first two days here: http://njkobie.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2225548&IID=70838357&Page=1

As well, I have photos from Monday night... just three little shots, as they were out all day and I was working. After they got back, we went for dinner and then for pints: http://njkobie.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2240881&IID=71360310

All the photos going up now are mine; hopefully nat remembers to send me copies of her pics. (hint, hint.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home