My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Zoom, Zoom

I get to go on some pretty crazy press junkets (your people are getting to me, Daorcey!) which is how I ended up at the launch for a Formula One race car on Friday (and why I'll be in Amsterdam on Thursday! Woot!).

It was a bit strange, being herded around by PR people, looking at cars, doodling during the q-and-a sessions...



But, I did get to touch an F1 race car -- if only I'd gotten to touch the drivers. But they wouldn't let me. And by "they", I mean "security."





Photos courtesy Jim -- who not only works on our sister publication and lives down the block from me. Coincidence? Yes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

Hooray for my people!

7/2/07

 
Blogger james said...

shame on daorcey's people

8/2/07

 
Blogger Will said...

Brrrrm brrrm

8/2/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home