My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Not me.

I've found another Nicole Kobie. It was an extensive search, involving googling myself.

This now makes three. There's a teenaged American softball player and now this one, whose Xanga profile name is Sexinicole06. Fascinating. I know this is very Dave Gorman -- and I can't stand Dave Gorman -- but I find the idea of someone else with my name very intriguing, especially given the relative rareness of my surname.

Either way, Softball-Nicole and SexiNicole are doomed to live in my google shadow forever... Mwhahahah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

There will never be another me. Which makes it great for getting e-mail accounts.

Googling oneself always sounds worse than it is.

4/4/06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SexiNicole seems doesn't appear to be able to put a coherent sentence together.

When I Google myself, I get more references to my cousin who serves in the Canadian embassy in Washington.

Peter S.

5/4/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home