My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Silly pics

I haven't really got much to say, at the moment. Am spending a lot of time sitting in front of a computer searching for jobs (how did people find jobs before the internet?) and just hanging out with friends.

While the former doesn't lead to much in the way of photographic GTs, the latter certainly does, especially when assisted by lots o' beer, as the latter often is.

Right.



The first pic (a bit dark, and badly lightened... I haven't used Photoshop in way too long) was taken after Kate and Riddhi tried arm wrestling again (this after a samba lesson and a few pints). This is only really funny because Riddhi keeps winning, and Riddhi is tiny, much shorter than I am (which is one of her many good qualities). It's not like Kate is huge, but she is very tall, so you'd think she could beat a midget like Riddhi... but no.



The next pic is from the weekly pub night at the Amersham Arms (a place Natalie is well aware of, as it's one place in London she seems to be able to find easily...). This is Eric, in a rather goofy mood, balancing glasses. This night ended when he tried to flip a pint glass a la flipping a coaster off the edge of a table... and that ended, unsurprisingly, rather badly. So we left, and left the broken shards of glass on the table... whoops.



Next picture is of an art installation at Hampstead Heath in north London. It's a massive table and chair, as you can see. It's actually bigger than it looks here. But note the guy (no one I know, I swear) standing on the chair. After an embarrasing amount of tries, this guy managed to get up on the chair, and eventually swung himself up onto the top of the table. He managed to get down without dying, which was rather amazing, given the effort it took him to get up there.



This last picture is Natalie on Canada Day. For more lovely shots like this, check out Anna's collection o' pictures.

...

Blogger now hosts photos. How useful is that?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

Notice how Natalie is very excited about those wings... It's because she knew it would be her last wings in a while. Sadly, I'm not that big on going with her on wing nights. So, this is a call out to all Natalie's friends: she needs wind companions! (hehe, that would make her a wing commander... I think.)

2/8/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

Actually, those are ribs. God, you're such a vegetarian.

2/8/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

I find it kinda odd that you guys communicate to each other thru my blog... given you live together, and all that...

3/8/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

It's not so much communiating as much as ridiculing. And why are you posting here? You should just e-mail us. Or call. We got a new phone.

3/8/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

I did call, last night. And I do email. But I prefer to mock you in a more public forum...

3/8/05

 
Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

MOCK!
-that's a long-distance mocking. Fear me.

And, fine, I'm such a vegetarian.

5/8/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Dude, you're such a vegetarian. Oh my god. Loser.

7/8/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home