My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

From Tony...

I normally don't put this kind of stuff on here--tho it's happened before--but it was part of the trade (I put this up here in exchange for Tony insulting me. Okay, it wasn't bad. I expected worse.)

01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

I'm gonna write a real post now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Ooh. Do me.

(PS. It's Ryan Aldred.)

10/6/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

Nat!

11/6/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

01. Ryan!
02. Big Lebowski. I've never seen it, you keep telling me to.
03. 06:00--it's early, like the army. Yes.
04. Big.
05. Sitting in journalism class, bitching about everybody. Ahh. The good old days.
06. A golden retriever. I don't know why.
07. You're a spy, aren't you?
08. Do it! Or you lose.

11/6/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

01. Nat! I just talked to you!
02. Moulin Rouge. I watch it, and I think of you. When I'm not thinking of Ewan McGregor.
03. 4am, on a wednesday night.
04. Hmm. Stupid. Fat. Ugly. Gross. Bitch... how can I choose?!?
05. Oh god. Too many to choose from. Really. How about... puking in the Husky House? Yeah. That was memorable.
06. A penguin. Because the photo's right there...
07. You didn't really like me in high school, did you? Nah, I didn't think so.
08. I will forgive you if you don't put this on your wedding one...

11/6/05

 
Blogger Nat said...

Ah, 4 a.m. on a Wednesday. Or technically Thursday I guess. The good ol' days.

12/6/05

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie. Does it count if I don't have a Blog? ...yet?

15/6/05

 
Blogger Nicole said...

01-Mel! Sorry I haven't called. I suck.
02-Boondock Saints. I'm sure you can imagine why.
03-5pm... after work, at the Monkey.
04-Late? Hahaha. Um, yes. I'm tired. So we'll stick with that.
05-Uh... Tim Hortons bitch sessions. It aint fancy, but it gets the job done.
06-A bird. That laughs. Hahaha. You make me think of that damn bird.
07-Why don't you ever call me???
08-Get a blog, loser! 'Cause now you got a post waiting to happen!

22/6/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home