My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Biked!

After a several hour shopping excursion on Friday -- why would someone try to sell a bike with flat tires? Why? -- I finally found a new (ie, second hand) bike to replace stolen Sally:



You may not be able to see from the photo, but yes, it is purple with sparkly blue bits... Any name suggestions?

And today, I rode my sparkly bike to work. My legs feel a little wobbly, but the ride took the same amount of time as the tube, was much cheaper, and left me less sweaty. Yeah, the tube is gross in summer...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Prince?

27/6/06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spike?

28/6/06

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Ha! You guys are full of ideas. I think it's a girl tho. For some reason, my bikes are always girls. It's a Raleigh brand, and an Amazon model. Not sure where to go from there...

29/6/06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Amazon?

Well, this is neat.

Diana Prince was the secret identity of Wonder Woman, who, of course, is an amazon.

Does this help?

5/7/06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Jayne? (as in Mr. Cobb of Firefly)

It's a female-ish (is that a word?) name.

8/7/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home