My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas in Calgary, photographically

A few pictures -- hey, it's better than me rambling, right?


Looking out the back door
The view from the back windows of my parent's De Winton house.
They've seen deer and moose back there; I've heard coyotes.
Not bad for a golf course.

~



Christmas morning
Is my dad rather too excited to be getting a box of socks?
~



Michelle and her Bunny
My Grandfather bought her a frighteningly life-like stuffed rabbit.
Made with real rabbit? Who knows...
~



High Roller!
Brandon and one of two poker sets he was gifted with that day.
~




Lap dog
Can't even put the puppy down to unwrap gifts...
~



Preggers and me and Calgary
View of downtown -- and the mountains, if you squint --
from the parking lot of the Max Bell arena
~


Hockey!
Brandon's brother's team at the midget tournament.
No, that doesn't mean he's short.
~




Zamboni
My British friends, this is a zamboni,
in case it ever comes up in conversation again.
~





Action shot
Richard (little brother of Brandon) on the ice.
~

Action shot #2
Daorcey in action, with a perogy, after more beer
and vodka than he can usually take.
~


That's a lot of pictures. Sorry if you've got dialup -- but damn, get with the now, man!

Edit: Blogger did weird things to the photos. They've been reposted...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Daorcey Le Bray said...

"after more beer and vodka and he can usually take."

Which isn't saying much.

3/1/07

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Well... no. It isn't saying much. But (thanks to your job?) your tolerance is getting much higher... Not like it could get lower, but whatever.

3/1/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home