My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hot Damn!

I hand everything in--my portfolio and magazine proposal--on June 16th, and have much work experience stuff to do in the mean time, so I've been spending every spare moment in front of the computer, either at home, in the journalism comp lab (hut f!), or in the library.

This a shame not only for the obvious reasons, but because yesterday was 30 degrees--the hottest day London's seen in the month of may since 1953. It was sunny and hot... and I was staring at a screen.

So now I'm going to print off all my stories and go lie in the sun and read... because as I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow, that means it's going to rain...

(Tho have been working like a lunatic, I did take Wed night off, and went to a pub on a boat called the Wibbly Wobbly. The best part was not the water, nor the name, but that it was a local pub--it was hidden away in a lock along the river, and surely the only people who frequent it, indeed, know about it, seem to be the local residents. Very cool.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home