My shiny little online spot to help y'all keep track of me while I galavant around London.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Paris by Night

One night, we took a trip up and down the Seine on a boat -- a bateaux mouche, it's called. Apparently.

Like many cities, the nicest buildings and prettiest sites in Paris are along the river. The dramatic night time lighting didn't hurt either. So here're a few crappy clips mashed together for your viewing pleasure...



And yes, I am having fun with video tonight, altho I think it's time for bed now... This video lives here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

That was a very nice video. Although it could have ended with the sound effect of fireflies attacking.

2/4/07

 
Blogger Nicole said...

hey that's a good idea. I'll have to try and do that later...

2/4/07

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to visit the random unidentified building.

3/4/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home